About the Catholic Spirituality Network
- CSN is a welcoming network of people who care about the spiritual life and wish to foster its development. Our network includes prayer guides, spiritual companions, chaplains, retreat house team members, pastoral workers and clergy. We draw on the rich tradition of Catholic spirituality for our own formation and to support our accompaniment of others. CSN is a founding member group of the Retreat Association. Membership of CSN is also membership of the RA. Join as an individual, as a retreat house or as a parish. All are welcome and our events are open to everyone.
- CSN promotes the awareness of retreats and the opportunities that exist for developing the spiritual life of individuals and parishes within the Catholic Community. We can put you in touch with people in your area who offer spiritual accompaniment, or who can help arrange a Retreat in Daily Life in your parish. Please contact us for further information.
- CSN supports and encourages the ministry of all those involved in giving retreats and spiritual accompaniment, both residentially and in daily life. It also provides a network of personal contacts.
- CSN organises a Conference each year, which addresses significant topical issues relating to spirituality and retreats. It is also a valuable networking opportunity. See Conference details.
- CSN works closely with the Retreat Association in developing opportunities for training in the ministry of spiritual accompaniment. Further information about current training is available from the Retreat Association.
CSN is administered by an Executive Committee, which is elected at the AGM held at Conference each year.
Chair: David Lonsdale
Membership Secretary: Margaret Palladino
Newsletter / Development: Jill Keegan
Catholic Spirituality Network